Here at Boyd Gaming, we are working hard to ensure your comfort and safety. We are happy to welcome back our valued guests, and have implemented the following measures for your safety:
- Guest health screenings are being conducted on arrival. All guests are required to wear facial coverings.
- Hand sanitizer is available and complimentary for all guests.
- Guest spaces are cleaned and disinfected multiple times daily with EPA-approved products. This includes: slot machines, chairs, table games, restaurants, kitchens, restrooms, doors, handrails, counters, ATMs, kiosks, and Team Member areas.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased.
- Slots, table games, and restaurant & bar seating is configured and limited to adhere to social distancing recommendations.
- Guest occupancy limits are followed in banquet & meeting spaces.
- COVID-19 training, health screenings, and masks are provided to all Team Members.
Detailed Health & Safety Protocols
Guest & Team Member Safety Protocols
Additional Safety Measures
Restaurant and bar seating has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
Tables and chairs are being cleaned and disinfected after each use.
Single use condiments and napkins are being used at all dining locations. Additionally, menus, check presenters, pens, etc are all single use or are being disinfected after each use.
There are frequent disinfections of kitchens, bar tops, service stations, and server trays.
To adhere to social distancing guidelines, every other betting station will be open.
Seating will be arranged to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
High-touch surfaces (kiosks / counters / etc) are sanitized/disinfected at least twice an hour.
Plexi-glass or face shields are being utilized at the betting windows.
Social distancing floor stickers utilized throughout the sportsbook.
All employees are wearing masks.
Stylus touch pens available at most locations, enabling customers to wager on kiosks without touching them.
The number of players at each table is limited to adhere to social distancing guidelines. The maximum number of players allowed per table will be posted at each location.
Slot machines and video poker will be spaced out to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Facial coverings are required for all guests beginning August 8, 2020.
Guests congregating behind players is discouraged.
All game tables, chairs, fixtures, layouts, and game pieces are being cleaned and disinfected often.
All cards are being dealt face up with only the dealer touching the cards.
Dice are cleaned and disinfected prior to a new shooter.
For your safety, elevator occupancy is limited to a maximum of four people.